What is Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating?
For decades, split-zoning air-conditioning and heat pump systems have been the quiet solution for Cooling & Heating problems around the world. Our quiet and powerful systems have three main components:
- Indoor unit
- Outdoor unit
- Remote controller
Installation is as simple as mounting the indoor and outdoor units, connecting the refrigerant lines, and making a few electrical connections.
Why Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating Systems?
Mitsubishi Electric is the industry leader in split-ductless air-conditioning technology – period. Compare and you’ll see that no one surpasses the Mitsubishi Electric brand’s performance for quiet, easy-to-use, and energy-efficient operation. And because our split-ductless technology carries the Mitsubishi Electric name, you know every product is built to last. The bottom line is, Mitsubishi Electric systems deliver the ultimate in comfort control for your home or office. It’s true today and will be comfortably evident for years to come.
Where Can Mitsubishi Electric Products Be Used?
If a room is too hot or too cold Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating products can handle it! Mitsubishi Electric split-zoning systems are specifically designed to improve the comfort level in an uncomfortably hot or cold room of an existing building. Because they don’t require ductwork, they’re the perfect heating and cooling systems for renovating older buildings that were constructed before air conditioning was available – even those with plaster walls and brick facades. The versatility and variety of applications for Mitsubishi Electric systems are virtually unlimited. They’re an excellent choice for almost any spot cooling or heating situation, including enclosed sunrooms, upstairs bedrooms, classrooms, hospitals, nursing homes, restaurants, hotels, workout rooms, computer rooms, offices and churches.
How Does It Work?
Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating products can fit into almost any space because their innovative engineering optimizes the capabilities of the INVERTER technology and R410A refrigerant for more efficient systems with smaller indoor and outdoor units. R410A refrigerant is environmentally friendly, with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP). The units themselves are also made of recyclable materials.
They’re also equipped with an anti-allergen filter and prevent the cross-flow of air with contaminants. And because they can be controlled by zone, it’s easy to set the controls for the exact room temperature you want.
Stay Comfortable For Less!
Most homeowners think that in order to stay cool in summer and warm in winter, they’ll have to suffer with high utility bills. Mitsubishi Electric cooling and heating systems can’t control utility prices, but they can control your energy consumption.
The Systems Are Far More Efficient Than Traditional HVAC Systems:
- Homeowners report an instant improvement in their electric bills
- The units are up to 40 percent more efficient than window air conditioners
- They do not waste energy starting and stopping all day like traditional heat pumps
- The systems use only the precise amount of energy needed to maintain comfort
- No energy is wasted cooling or heating unoccupied rooms
Many of our systems are ENERGY STAR qualified and may be eligible for federal and state tax credits or local utility rebates.
There is no need to heat and cool every room in your home all year long, when you only occupy a few rooms at a time. Don’t try to control your entire home with a single thermostat. Instead, achieve total comfort on demand while saving money and reducing your energy consumption at the same time with a zoned solution from Mitsubishi Electric.
If there are areas in your home that you’ve written off as impossible to cool or heat properly, Mitsubishi Electric has the answer for you. Smart technology gives you the power to transform any room of your home into an oasis of comfort – even sun rooms, garages, basements, and attics.
Smart Technology Changes the Way You Experience Comfort
- Select M-Series units come equipped with an i-see Sensor™ that scans the room, locating trouble spots and making adjustments instantly based upon ambient temperature readings.
- Our units utilize a multi-part filtration system with an optional a blue-enzyme, anti-allergen filter designed to reduce allergens, dust, pollen, viruses, and bacteria from the air your family breathes.
- The hybrid catechin pre-filters are easy to clean and last up to 10 years. This advanced filtration system also helps to eliminate odors from the home, leaving you with cleaner, healthier air.
Cutting-Edge INVERTER-driven Compressor Technology
- Allows you to achieve consistent temperatures throughout your home while providing energy efficiency at the same time
- Controls compressor speed according to the needs of each room
- Eliminates hot and cold starting, which can strain conventional systems
- Makes Mitsubishi Electric systems 40% more efficient than window air conditioners
Personalized Solutions for Your Unique Needs
No two homes are the same. Yet conventional cooling and heating systems all apply the same methodology – the entire home is controlled through one, possibly two thermostats. The result? Areas of the home that are never comfortable, and rooms that may be unusable in extremely hot or cold weather.
Mitsubishi Electric cooling and heating systems allow you to design personalized solutions to meet your family’s unique needs. You and your family shouldn’t have to change the way you live to suit the weather. Enjoy every room in your home, all year round, with personalized comfort.
Keep your home a comfortable temperature without negatively impacting the environment.
Our company has made eco-comfort technology a priority since 1991.
Every unit utilizes environmentally friendly refrigerant that has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
The systems are designed to have minimum impact on landfills, and are easily taken apart for recycling at the end of the system’s lifecycle.
Our systems reduce your energy consumption in your home, which means are doing your part to leave less of a footprint on the environment, all while saving money on your energy bill.
How Quiet Is Whisper Quiet?
Mitsubishi Electric systems promise energy efficiency, personalized comfort, allergen filtration, and smart controls, all without the noise of traditional systems.
How is Quiet Comfort Achieved?
- Both the indoor and outdoor units operate quietly – some as low as 19dB(A) – quieter than a human whisper.
- Outdoor units operate at levels as low as 58 dB(A) – the level of a common office environment, restaurant conversation or background music.
- Ductless solutions and limited-length ducted systems deliver cooled and heated air directly to the rooms they serve, without the need for noisy, powerful fans.
- With just three major components – the indoor unit, the outdoor unit and the controller, the system is installed quickly and easily, and the end result is free of the noisy components that make up traditional cooling and heating solutions.
- All Mitsubishi Electric M-Series systems operate on INVERTER technology, system compressors that quietly ramp up or down, adjusting automatically to cooling and heating demand.
Quiet as a Whisper, Even on the Coldest Days
Anyone who lives in a colder climate has suffered through the sounds of an overworked furnace or heat pump. H2i® Hyper-Heating INVERTER technology delivers consistent, efficient heating capabilities in the coldest of temperatures, even with the when outside ambient temperature drops to -13° F. This keeps the house comfortable and quiet, even on the worst winter days.
You shouldn’t have to hear your system every time it’s on. Enjoy the quiet comfort, and stay focused on what matters throughout the day and night with a cooling and heating system from Mitsubishi Electric.
Remote Access and Control
Mitsubishi Electric cooling and heating systems deliver complete remote access and control, no matter where you are in your home, or where you are in the world. With several options to choose from, you can personalize your own remote control system, giving you the power to adjust your settings based on what’s happening indoors or outdoors all from the devices you use the most.
On Demand Comfort
MHK1 Wireless Wall-Mounted Remote Controller and Wireless Receiver
Installs anywhere with simple wall-mounted design. Backlit display makes it easy to fine-tune temperature, fan speed, airflow direction and more.
MCCH1 Portable Central Controller
RedLINK™ Technology allows you to connect up to 16 devices to your cooling and heating system, without interfering with other wireless devices in the home.
MOS1 Outside Air Sensor
This optional feature allows you to monitor outside temperate and humidity so that you can keep tabs on what’s happening outdoors, displaying results on your MHK1 Remote Controller and MCCH1 Portable Central Controller.
Optional RedLINK Internet Gateway
Remotely monitor and control your cooling and heating system any time, any place, through your computer, smartphone, or tablet. The app is free to download and requires no monthly fee.
- Adjust your settings so that every room in your home is the perfect temperature when you arrive home from work or a long vacation.
- Keep the kids comfortable after school, warm up your bedroom before you’re ready to settle in for the night, and instantly adjust your settings in response to changes in the outdoor temperature.
- You don’t control all of the lights in your home with a single switch, so why would you control your home’s temperature from a single thermostat?
- The power to control the temperature in any room of your home using a wall, ceiling, or floor-mounted indoor unit, whichever works best for the specific room.
- Fine-tune your comfort while saving money at the same time by cooling and heating only spaces you use.
- Each zone of your home operates independently through its own control system, so people in different rooms can set the temperature at a level that keeps them the most comfortable.